This is a delicious chicken recipe. Great dinner, my kids loved it, and best of all it’s KETO friendly. 😉
Smothered Cheddar Bacon Chicken
* 2 chicken breasts
* 4 slices of bacon
* 1 cup cheddar cheese
* 2 TBSP butter
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* salt and pepper
* Preheat oven to 350
* Pound out chicken until tender.
* melt butter in a pan
* saute garlic in butter
* wrap bacon around chicken and secure with a toothpick
* place chicken in the pan and brown on both sides
* cook for about 5 minutes
* remove chicken from pan, and place in baking dish
* bake to finish cooking the chicken and bacon, for about 20 minutes.
* sprinkle on cheese and cook til melted.
Garlic Green Beans
* 2 cups fresh green beans
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tbsp butter or bacon grease
* melt butter or bacon grease in a pan
* toss in the garlic and saute
* add green beans and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
* delicious with crumbled bacon and bleu cheese on top!