I just whipped up this little recipe he other night. I’m really lucky. These fabulous kids of mine are not picky eaters at all. They will eat just about whatever I make. They love to help and love to cook with me.
Pork chops are a staple at my house. I love the possibilities with pork chops. These we browned both sides in the pan in a half of a stick of butter, seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
Once the chops were browned, I removed them from the pan, and added the remainder of the butter, some heavy cream, and chicken bone broth. I let that simmer, and then added some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
I whisked all of these together and brought it to a slow simmer. I then added salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and a squeeze of a lemon.
I then added the pork chops back to the pan and let them all mingle together for about ten minutes! I Sautéed some broccoli in a little kerrygold, salt and pepper for our side. The kids set the table and we were ready for dinner!!
This last pic is the the best but I can assure you that it was delicious.
Added some lovely fresh baby greens and blue cheese dressing for a fabulous keto and kid friendly meal!
Pork Chops with Parmesan and Rosemary Cream Sauce.
• 4-6 pork chops
• 1 stick Kerry gold butter
• 1 1/2cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
( I use Bonafide organic brand, found at Walmart in the freezer section )
• 2 cups grated Parmesan
• clove of garlic
• 1 TBSP Rosemary
• 1 TBSP lemon juice
• salt and pepper.
• Season pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
• Sauté the seasoned pork chops in 1/2 stick of the butter, and lightly brown on both sides. Remove from the pan and let rest.
• Add the rest of the butter to the pan and scrape the brown bits around, and slowly add the cream and bone broth to the melted butter.
• Bring to a simmer, and add the Parmesan cheese, mix well and bring back to a simmer, and whisk in the rosemary and lemon juice.
• Add the pork chops back to the pan and let simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Dinner is served.
This sauce is good on steak, chicken and even salmon. It’s also fabulous on your veggies.