This is a quick little recipe that I love.
I don’t have a lot of pictures of it because we totally devoured it before I could. I’ll have to update this post with more pictures next time I make it.
- 5-6 chicken thighs
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 stick butter
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt half stick of butter in a deep fry pan, and add chicken thighs and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cool thighs until lightly browned on both sides, and remove from pan.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté til the onions are soft.
- Using kitchen shears, cut up the bacon and add to the pan, and lightly brown it
- Add the broccoli, cream and bone broth. Let it come to a simmer on medium and add the Parmesan cheese stir until it is melted.
- Then add the thighs back to the pan, and let all the ingredients simmer together for about 15 minutes.