If you like quick and easy recipes that are filling, healthy and and that can be made in 30 minutes; this one is for you.
I just whipped this together quickly the other night. Everyone loved it!
- 1 andouille or polish sausage
- 1 pound pre-cooked shrimp (frozen)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1/2 onion
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP Cajun seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic
- slice up sausage
- rinse the shrimp in cool water
- cut peppers into 1 inch pieces
- slice up the squash and zucchini
- Cut up the broccoli
- dice the onion
- Heat skillet and melt the butter
- Add the garlic and onion and sauté
- Add the peppers and cook til tender
- add the squash, zucchini, broccoli, sausage and shrimp, along with the Cajun seasoning
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes on medium- high heat.