This recipe is super easy and simple, and most of all really filling.
It’s low carb and keto friendly, and comes together quickly.
I diced up and onion, the chicken and ham and cooked them together in a little bit of avocado oil.
Add some fresh broccoli, and get ready to make the creamy sauce.
There’s butter, minced garlic, heavy cream, chicken bone broth, Swiss cheese, Gouda cheese, and oregano. It’s delicious.
Place in a baking dish and pour on the creamy deliciousness. Bake it for 15-20 minutes until the broccoli is tender. Enjoy!!
- 2 chicken breasts – cubed
- 2 ham steaks – cubed
- 2 small heads of broccoli – chopped
- One small onion – minced
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Swiss
- 1 cup grated Gouda
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the avocado oil and onions, add the chicken and cook through.
- Add the ham and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Stir in the broccoli and sauté for 5 minutes and set aside.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the garlic and cook til golden brown.
- Add bone broth, and heavy whipping cream.
- Bring to a simmer and add in the cheese. Stir constantly to keep it from burning.
- Add the oregano, salt and pepper
- Place the chicken, ham, and broccoli mix in a casserole dish and pour on the sauce.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes on 350, til the broccoli is tender.