You guys! This recipe is so yummy.
I didn’t get pictures of the whole process, but I couldn’t wait til next time I make it to share it!!
- 1 TBSP Avocado oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, tails off
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 an onion, minced
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1 TBSP fresh basil chopped
- 1 TBSP red pepper flakes
- Sauté shrimp in avocado oil for 1-2 minutes each side
- Remove and set aside
- Add butter, garlic and onion and sauté til tender.
- Add white wine, bring to a simmer
- Add pesto sauce and whisk together
- Add mushrooms and shrimp; simmer for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle in fresh basil
- Serve with fresh veggies of your choice. I like zucchini and squash.
- It’s also great over pasta