There’s nothing better than some perfect Mexican rice to pair with tacos on taco Tuesday!
This recipe is my favorite and is super simple. You’ll have a fantastic side dish in no time!
Combine some diced onions, avocado oil, and long grain rice, cook on high heat til the rice is golden.
Then add diced tomatoes, garlic, vegetable broth and spices.
Cover and let cook for 20 minutes, and get some yummy tacos ready!
Delicious and super simple. Perfect side for a perfect taco Tuesday!
• In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
• Add onion and rice and cook, stirring frequently, until toasted, 2 to 3 minutes.
• Stir in vegetable broth, tomatoes, minced garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
• Increase heat to high and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover.
• Cook 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Serve and enjoy!