- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups small broccoli florets, diced
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets, diced
- Grapes halved (leave out to make low carb)
- 12 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and diced
- 8 ounces Colby Jack cheese, small cubed
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped and rinsed
• mix together the yogurt, mayo, honey, & vinegar for the dressing.
• mix the rest of the ingredients together, and toss with the dressing.
• tastes best if it chills for a couple hours before eating.