My kids love this recipe. It’s their favorite. Everyone was so pumped to eat it, I didn’t get that many pictures this time, so I’ll update this recipe another day. Go ahead and make it though, it’s easy, and so yummy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1 Whole onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 whole bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 2 bottles of your favorite marinara ( mine is homemade – recipe coming)
- 1.5 pounds mostaccioli pasta
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Brown meat, add garlic and onion, and bell pepper, and cook til done.
- Cook pasta til al dente and drain.
- Add sauce to meat and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add pepperoni slices (I cut mine in half)
- Add cheese and pasta and let cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!